Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nadine Jansen In Uniform Big Tits

ANECDOTES (3) - AN ANNOUNCED AND OTHER NEAR DEATH



73 In September I went with two friends to do caving in the area around Barcelona. One of the 2, Luis, was Chilean and at that time he was 17. A happy kid, big, strong, witty, very good person.
At that time it was caving with techniques that remembering them makes my skin crawl. It was the time to keep the electron to go down to "rappel" with those protections leather shoulder that some were replicas of authentic saddles horses. To make it more interesting raced to see who came before or to see who was able to come down with a single bound. To marinate more so the facilities were very simple and no one was going through my head of what would happen if that petaba. Come on, you only say that the height was seen in a cavity "Ordal" a group down to "rappel" with a rope that had bits and pieces without a T-shirt ... ... ... and as hot dogs.
The ascent was made with the technique of "Jumars.
The fact is that by that time my two friends took a week off to "Campgrás" to make as many holes as possible. I was bar examinations, and I could not climb and just one day after returning from one of these tests was eating with the radio on when they reported that Luis had been killed in the "Avenc of the frigate." I missed the winning shot and the first thing I did was call my colleague to ask what had happened. The poor half crying told me they had stuck a "cliff" of those of 30 cms. and that at that time were very popular especially in areas such as "Garraf" which is damn hard to find a tree and they said that to know if it was OK nailed or not, as he pegábamos with the hammer had to feel what called "the edge of the cliff."
The fact is that in our youth never reparábamos unconsciousness in a side tie for safety and the unique cliff the rope hung down to "rappel" (my partner huffed and puffed that the escarpment was well nailed, thing we know is not never made me doubt him, although his club colleagues had to find a scapegoat and was expelled by royal decree of your club). The first down was typical Louis and then ... ... ... ... ... it leverages the "rebate" at the mouth of the frigate and gave a boost to reach base in the shortest time possible. Bad and they did not expect any of the two is that with the momentum, the slope left of your site and the rest you can imagine. My friend went down to check on Louis and found a person literally shattered with multiple hemorrhages and above the poor could survive even half an hour with the consequent agony. I will not discredit the Meritorious because all there in this life, but the two who went to the cavity only dedicated to getting them to practice what they considered an activity and have made them crazy up there. Regrettable.
weeks later, all his friends decided to put a slab of a reminder in the mouth Frigate (which even today is that I always thought respectable, but very bad for the newbies) and the first thing we decided was down to leave a bouquet of flowers, but without installing scarps. Anyway, I do not remember who did the installation but put a dynamic rope that ran through the sinkhole and in the midst of which deployed an electron. Well, everything went smoothly and when we finished I offered to remove one of the two ends of the rope. When I arrived at site made my hair stand on end, as some had thought smart tie in a hole in the rock and the edges cut like knives. The rope was cut more than half of its thickness and first entered my head ... ... ... ... "juer, however little we have to climb another headstone." While the latter is to play down the issue a bit, but really the lack of information he had at that time and our youth was about to play us a new and unfortunate trick.

"My friend and great person Luis Garzon Gil in memory upon completion of the 35 anniversary of his unfortunate accident. You will always be among us"

0 comments:

Post a Comment